• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Man Shortens Innocent Women

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
As unlikely as it sounds....

An RAF officer left a female Tube passenger's spine 15 per cent shorter after her back was fractured when he tried to slide down an escalator handrail, a court has heard.

Flt Sgt Frans Bekker, from Cardiff, was travelling through London with friends when he tried the stunt at Holborn Underground station to prove he “could still move”, Westminster Magistrates’ Court was told.

The 50-year-old hopped backwards onto the moving handrail of the descending escalator but lost control and ploughed into three women, the BBC reported.

It sound like one of those one in a million incidents...doesn't help the poor lady mind...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...dent-that-left-woman-15-shorter-10116530.html

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Hmm, he was our Adj once. Nice chap, can't envisage him sliding down an escalator handrail to be honest.

But, RAF Officer... facepalm.gif

Last edited:

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
I know Franz......He was our disip at MECH TS.....but sliding down an escalator....Really?
Mr SCJ

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Jolly boys outing in London...done it numerous times myself with several UDI's all around but luckily no collateral...as I said in the OP...Sometimes you are that unlucky one in a million...

Ex-Splitter and Proud

Flight Sergeant
Jolly boys outing in London...done it numerous times myself with several UDI's all around but luckily no collateral...as I said in the OP...Sometimes you are that unlucky one in a million...

You're dead right Vim - but I can think of plenty of people I would rather have heard had dropped that kind of bollock. Top guy, such a shame he had to be the unlucky one:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Lovely Bloke

Lovely Bloke

You're dead right Vim - but I can think of plenty of people I would rather have heard had dropped that kind of bollock. Top guy, such a shame he had to be the unlucky one:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Knew him at a certian training Unit in the West Mids socially. Really nice bloke who although a discip seemed to have the utmost respect of his lads.

Lets face it who hasn't done stupid stuff on the Tube in London while out on the lash? really hope he doesn't go to prison for something that was blatantly and accident although obviously very stupid. Feel sorry for the woman too of course.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I wonder what compensation the injured party will receive?
After all, he's put a real severe blight on her activities.

I wonder what compensation the injured party will receive?
After all, he's put a real severe blight on her activities.

Probably saved on her clothing costs. 15% shorter, sounds like a cash saving to me...

Lets face it who hasn't done stupid stuff on the Tube in London while out on the lash?

Me. Try living at ISK (or Jockland in general) for a chunk of time, rather than the Home Counties, or webfinger central.