• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Raf halton phase 1

A

AshBen89

Hello,

I have been reading through the "kit List" for the stuff to take to Halton.

Its a bit extensive and my question is simple

"Do i really need everything on there?"

Obvious things like towels, underware, polish, padlocks etc are a given but what about quantity wise?

I assume when at Phase 1 we will spend most of our time in uniform and the only time for covvies is late at night. Is it worth adopting

"If i take minimal, its less to clean" approach? Any insight, as always, is appreciated.

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

A

AshBen89

Well thats true but the Corporal at PRTC said

"You will all bring more stuff than you need, everyone does"

I suppose just sticking to the list and not bringing my entire wardbrobe is the general idea?

I am so excited!!!!! :)

Drill Bit

Sergeant
Well thats true but the Corporal at PRTC said

"You will all bring more stuff than you need, everyone does"

I suppose just sticking to the list and not bringing my entire wardbrobe is the general idea?

I am so excited!!!!! :)

I guarantee that whatever you decide not to take you'll need; however, without seeing your list, it would be difficult to offer any further advice.

As for being excited; that'll pass.

S

squipper01

If i was u I would take no more no less than what is on the list.

Remember the last thing you want, is to be noticed for someone who cant even follow a list !!!

It's best to get in to the frame of mind now, in phase one your not expected to think just listen learn do.

It's trade training that you start to think again !

A

AshBen89

Well i am already absorbing this wealth of knowledge on e-goat but i suppose personal experience is better than a goats ramblings :pDT_Xtremez_26:

I will, as with the PRTC, let everyone know how my final interview went and also, if all goes well, how phase 1 training goes

Thanks gentlemen you are very helpfull indeed

Northern Monkey

Corporal
Further to what squipper said, follow the list. You could probably take more but it will end up sat in a suitcase. Most of all, enjoy it, good luck ....and there is light at the end of the tunnel.