• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF & DFS Association

firechief

LAC
Great job! Well worth a nose around for all former and serving Water Rats! For any old boys that haven't joined the association yet, have a look through the membership. You'd be suprised how many old friends you could find. The association is not just for the "Old & Bold", there are many members that are still serving, myself included, and reunions are always very well attended. Grab a brew and take a trip around the site, you'll be glad you did.

Keep up the good work!

F

Firefly55

The RAF & DFS site has now moved to www.rafanddfsa.co.uk . I've spent a lot of time developing it recently, please take a little time to browse around.

Happy New Year

Dave

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I don't see a link for E-Goat on your link page mate.

The least you could do, considering you're advertising your site on here for free ;)