• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF child rapist - jailed for 12 years (threads merged)

FOMz

Warrant Officer
RAF child rapist - jailed for 12 years

RAF child rapist - jailed for 12 years

AN RAF serviceman has been sentenced to 12 years’ imprisonment after admitting raping a young girl nine times and making indecent images of them.

Ipswich Crown Court heard Alan Harrison, of the Sergeants’ Mess, RAF Honington, west Suffolk, was obsessed with the girl, who was aged 15 and under at the time of the offences.

Harrison would sometimes give his victim alcohol. He also paid the child £5 and gave her 20 cigarettes every time he had sex with her.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/suffolk_child_rapist_jailed_for_12_years_1_1507960

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I personally hope that his cock gets kicked, stamped and cut off... and the reminants rammed down his throat.

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Was the Sgts Mess his address or his place of work because he looks a lot like a driver I met a couple of years back?

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I know him then, but thankfully only as an acquaintance on DWR. He must be three times that girls age, the horrible ****.

Craig855s

Sergeant
I know him then, but thankfully only as an acquaintance on DWR. He must be three times that girls age, the horrible ****.

Does it really matter if he was 3 times her age or 3 years her senior, she was underage (and by quite a margin in the first instances maybe...)

I hope the rest of the inmates make his life hell

robson

LAC
I am quite ashamed to say I have actually worked for this guy many moons ago, let's just hope leroy takes a fancy
to him on a regular basis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceman999

LAC
He'll probably be okay. I understand that peado's, ex bobbies, and ex prison officers are in a seperate wing for their own protection. Unfortunately!

steve_k243

Sergeant
He'll probably be okay. I understand that peado's, ex bobbies, and ex prison officers are in a seperate wing for their own protection. Unfortunately!

I believe that is the case, but Brady, Huntley and Sutcliffe have all been got at at one time or another.

I used to work with this guy many moons ago, he has previous including being arrested for rape at RIAT in 2001. No smoke without fire and all that. I hope Big Bubba makes him his bitch.

Don't know the Cnut and don't want to know him. He deserves all he's going to get.
Glad the politzie got him. He's not going to be sitting down without leaving horrid stains for quite some time. Fcuker.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
My stomach turns. Was always a sickie during my spell there and shared the dinner table. The crutches and sick chit malarkey for a bad back or summat was obviously not as it first appeared.

Last edited:

Iceman999

LAC
I believe it will be obvious to other inmates if they are on a seperate wing to regular inmates. Seperarte wing is for one of the following reasons: Ex law enforcement in some capacity, peados and rapists etc.