• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quality of Music on Radio 1 pre-BRITS

C

Cat of Shadows

Is it just me or has the music on Radio 1 over the last few days been truly awesome??

I had the radio on all day Sunday and found I really didn't want to turn it off, I've not felt like that for a long time. What was worse I've got a couple of new albums I want to listen to and haven't managed it yet because the music is so good on the radio.............d'oh!

Anyone else impressed or have you all gone to Radio 2??!!

mightyhunter

Sergeant
don't be fooled

don't be fooled

just wait until after the brits. the pish urban rubbish will be back. 'til then, enjoy
:pDT_Xtremez_31:

I

insideinfoman

Radio 1 is playing some awesome music ........Shame about the inane drivel from most of the DJ's

Bet your bottom dollar it'll be back to the normal sh1te tomorrow (Thurs 16th)!!!!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Sorry, Radio 2 man myself. Most of the bands at the Brits started on that station. James Blunt, KT Tunstall, etc Good X Section of sounds if you listen regulary.