• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PVR Now Button in JPA

• Thread starter A CLING NERD SHRON
  • Start date
A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Apparently JPA will contain a PVR Now button when the new software is rolled out soon.

Do you think JPA will work?

The button is called "Termination". Had brief today, and I think it will work mate, should be loads easier than waiting on people here there and everywhere, and youre in control of everything. It even has assessments on it!!

R

Retard Retard

As someone who has PVR'd, pressing a button cannot give the same satisfaction and pleasure as seeing the look on your Boss's face when you hand him/her/shim the Form.

It's a great feeling.:)

Retard Retard said:
As someone who has PVR'd, pressing a button cannot give the same satisfaction and pleasure as seeing the look on your Boss's face when you hand him/her/shim the Form.

It's a great feeling.:)

Nice one :pDT_Xtremez_28:

But, you can press the button without telling them, now thats asking for trouble :pDT_Xtremez_30:

firestorm

Warrant Officer
I concur, its a good feeling!
I did it on my first day at Northolt after being fecked about trying to get a posting in the same country as my wife.
Ah! Them were the days!