• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PTSD??...... here have some Crack!

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Well not quite crack but MDMA/Ecstasy.

"The drug Ecstasy shows positive results in the majority of patients when used to treat post-traumatic stress disorder, according to a report coming out Monday in the Journal of Psychopharmacology."

Linky_clicky_thing

This would prove interesting when CDT show up!

R

RockapeRob64

I have never understood the need to shove chemicals down your throat to have a good time......beer and fags was always good enough for me (waiting for the beer contains chemicals comments).

Having said that with all the E numbers currently being crammed into the food we eat our grandchildren are likely to be having two- headed alien freaks anyway or the humane race is going to be impotent.......I would hate to know what sort of crap I have swilling around inside me.

I think we should legalise drugs......this would bring the cost down because the availability would increase, a decrease in cost would cut some of the drug crime saving tax payers money.....and lastly the wasters taking the crap may OD saving the NHS millions.

sumps

Sergeant
I have never understood the need to shove chemicals down your throat to have a good time......beer and fags was always good enough for me (waiting for the beer contains chemicals comments).

...comments..."don't beer and fags contain chemicals?" - waits for #2 retort

on the other hand, how many words can you make from Psychopharmacology? - waits for retort!:PDT_Xtremez_19:

Back