• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Professional Recognition Awards

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Noted via one of the the Education Flight announcements that a DIN has been released detailing City & Guilds Awards in Leadership & Management.

Most notably it now includes JNCOs as being eligible for Licentiateship which equates to a Level 4 award. Anyone interested dig out 2013DIN07-125 via the Defence Intranet.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Interesting, as someone who already holds a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management and also associated with the CMI. Would this be worth anything to me?

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Interesting, as someone who already holds a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management and also associated with the CMI. Would this be worth anything to me?

I've held the LCGI in Engineering for 6 years now, cant say fpor sure whether its helped or not, but its another bit of paper for the CV!

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
I'll give 22Grp a ring tomorrow as I'm sure the same applies in my case once I start wearing Chevron Trois.

Last edited:

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Don't hold your breath, I phoned them for some simple clarification and they asked where I had got their number from and what was I doing ringing them. Loosers.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Priceless.

Probably be the same lot that went out of their way to "remind" me of what I was "expected" to wear for my forthcoming University Graduation.