• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

priorites

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
A while back, we had a plane brake down in Watisham, and I had to go to mend it.

Being a Saturday, and working on a 24 hour station, we had to rely on the boss to cough up for the hotel for the night, and claim his dosh back Monday at 0800, when everyone else on the 24 hour station comes to work.

Anyway there were 4 of us, me, 2 SAC's and the boss, cos we needed to LIM the aircraft.

So after my drive we finally reach the hotel in Ipswich and cos we're RAF we obviously had to get the best hotel we could, so it cost the boss about £400 on his credit card.

As we arrive the recepionist says

" AH Mr ****, we've had a problem with your booking, so we've upgraded one of the rooms to the executive suite"

"Champion" relplies the boss " I'll have that room"

So now I have to pipe up

"Boss" said I " I think it's best I have the exeutive suite"

boss:-" But I paid for it , and I'm the boss"

Me:-I've got 2 points here, Firstly the taxpayer is paying, and secondly when it comes to getting the best room, rank is not an issue, it all boils down to who's the hardest"

So I spent the night in the executive suite. Result.