• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prepararion

Fizzee

LAC
So I have my PRTC around February the 17th with basic training expected to start around April 19th.

This may seem like it has an obvious answer but I'm beginning to feel like I should double check a few things before I get to a certain stage and find out I've been doing things wrong.

So what should I be doing to prepare for what's coming up for me besides the fitness aspect? What will they expect me to be hot on?

I have applied to be an AMM.

Hey. My PRTC is on the 15th of Feb. I'm not too sure what to expect either. Maybe a quick phone call to tha AFCO. I'm sure it's just a way of them seeing us and how our attitudes/fitness are, so they don't waste time and money on someone who will be failing 2 weeks in with a poor attitude or something like that. Also it gives a chance to see what they are all about and a little piece of what life will be like for us for 10 weeks. Where abouts is your AFCO?
Im not doing too much additional prep. Maybe just go over some of your interview notes. Like basics of the RAF. Their motto and values. But I wouldn't think they would be testing us too much.