• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre-printed MWOs HELP!!

fatbaldchief

Corporal
A tedious question chaps. Where are the regs for Pre Printed Maintenance Work Orders laid down? Been in the Jap and 100C series and cant find nowt. Would appreciate help fellow menders.

Ta in advance of some good gen
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

A

Albert Park

At Coningsby there is an AESO, which has no external references JAP, 100B etc.
It looks like a local order explaining the process of how to register/amend PPMWOs. Eng Records look after them so it might be worth giving your Eng Recs a call.

Regards

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
A tedious question chaps. Where are the regs for Pre Printed Maintenance Work Orders laid down? Been in the Jap and 100C series and cant find nowt. Would appreciate help fellow menders.

LITS does it all baby :pDT_Xtremez_14:

B

Buphoonery

Depending on your unit the policy should be laid out in the Sqn Eng Order Book or the EWOB (keeping it in old speak) or whatever the equivalents are these days. If in doubt, as AP says, give Eng Records a call.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..

Your station must have an order that allows the use of PPMWO's. They can be raised for any techincal task involving MWO F707B's. The content you can put in them however tends to be only in the "Work Required" blocks (however you can put in AP refs as well). At Coningsby, Auth level J (SEngO) is the sponsor and application forms are an annex to the PPMWO order. The PPMWO has a review date, but this is controlled by Eng Records, who keep a master register on Station and give the PPMWO a unique number. LITS PPMWO's are possible (and exist for many tasks) but are not as easily to amend! PM me with details of what you want to do and what unit and I will be able to check up on your units requirements (and soft copy 707BE). I have created several and had to mod all the old Colt ones to Coningsby!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Last edited:
B

Beerofund

fatbaldchief

They should be laid down in AESOs as a previous poster has mentioned and so sponsered by OC ENG or FWD or what ever they are called today. PMSD Pol (the old eng pol team) do not sponser PPMWOs as each unit/platform would have different requirements and how big would the book be??? PM me if you need more help as I work in the PMSD Pol world!!!