• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

.ppt files?

• Thread starter TheHogwartsBEngO
  • Start date
T

TheHogwartsBEngO

I'd like to post a powerpoint presentation - with lots of pics of a typhoon scraping the runway - can the file upload thing be changed to include .ppt files?

B

Beerofund

Here you go!

Here you go!

Ive extracted a few of them so that you can get flavour!

Last edited:

Who? Me?

SAC
Wonder if the cop van coming up from behind (ooer) in the last pic is gonna do the pilot for parking illegaly?

(Would like to say I have nothing against the police, I just couldn't resist it, sorry)
:pDT_Xtremez_31:

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Ta Beerofund - any chance you could stick those in a new thread in "funny web" or "rumour control"? give them the publicity they deserve.

Must say, looks like the jockey earned his (or her) pay that day - probably saved the ac.

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Who? Me? said:
Wonder if the cop van coming up from behind (ooer) in the last pic is gonna do the pilot for parking illegaly?

:pDT_Xtremez_31:

I think you will find that the Cop van is in front of the jet so in fact it came up from in front (ooer)

fatbaldchief

Corporal
I think you will find that comment was very pedantic Mr. ACNS but it is good to see you back.
That comment I'll think you will find was sarcastic
:pDT_Xtremez_23: