• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PPI Claims

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant
Hey up all,

I've just got off the phone to a bank that needs a farrier from time to time. The conversation was regarding a PPI claim. They asked me one question only, "Was I deployable at any time during the period I had the credit card that had PPI on it?"

Seems like a question for them to validate their reason for me to have PPI. Is this them wriggling out of a payment?

Has anyone had similar experience or questions during the claims process?

Nope, only ever asked the usual questions. Was I aware that I had it, and was I working the whole time in a job that I would have no problem meeting payments if I was sick all of a sudden.

montheton

LAC
I`m sure that if you were deployable within that period the PPI would not cover you, therefore not appropriate for you. This in my opinion is qualification for a positive outcome for your claim.
I used this as part of my reasons for claiming PPI back many years ago.
Hope this helps.

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant
Thanks chaps, PPI was never relevant to me. See what happens.

When I bought my first car (first ever loan) the garage clearly explained what PPI was and they explained that I probably didn't need it. I've never knowingly taken it on.