• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posts not counting

G

guinnesstain

Anyone have any idea why My posts are not counting?

I have made 4 posts in the Intro section and I still get the banner encouraging me to intro myself.

this is #5. does it show yet?

Edit: Well it does show but it says 1. Can I take it the intro forum posts don't count? And if that's the case then why have this:

Hello guinnesstain,
Our records indicate that you have never posted on RAF E-Goat before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part E-Goat - The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums now!

I clearly did that but it's still encouraging me to do so.

Last edited:
G

guinnesstain

I have, in here and it counts them. It just seems strange that I get a prompt to post suggesting the intro forum but when I do the prompt remains.

Not to worry.

cheers

G

guinnesstain

I have done. Several times on several PC's at work and home over tha last week.

G

guinnesstain

Well it's not doing it now but then I have made a post in a forum other than intro and Playground haven't I !

G

guinnesstain

Try what? Logging out/in?

I have done. The prompt to post in the Intro forum did not go away till I posted in here. Doesn't that seem strange? Surely it should go away when I post in the Intro Forum...

I was originally concerned my posts weren't registering at all.

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
I have said that the introduction form does not count in your post count. Therefore, you had to post outside of intro and playground. This you have done and now it has gone.

The reason behind the post count not working in intro is that people used the intro thread to build their post count up. So you have to post outside of the intro or playground. Simple.

G

guinnesstain

Cheers then

wtf do people consider post counts so important.

*sighs* :pDT_Xtremez_35: