• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting Duration

F

Freddyf

I'm aware that the Army tend to be posted every 2 years or so. Is this the same in the RAF?

Not sure if this is relevant to trade - so it's an answer relating to Pers Support I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
Depending on trade and where you are posted, I believe there are some shielded 4 year tours still out there.

S

Shiny waf

Minimum tour length for a Pers Spt junior is 18 months, Assignments under Apollo (which all juniors are assigned under) are all list based so it's possible to stay in one place for years if you don't volunteer for anywhere else.

Hope this answers your question.