• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting as Non Effective

Battleaxe

LAC
Help! I can't get into 3392 vol 2 as I'm in the process of being kicked out (still waiting to find out which QR (medical)) but have requested a non effective posting to get me out of here. Has anyone out there been posted as MTM (NE) as I'm a bit lost. Thanks!

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi Battleaxe,

I'm not a shiney but if I may just dish out one piece of advice, it's this.

Get onto the Royal British Legion ASAP and get them involved. When the admin and medical world take over, they will do their best to get you out of the RAF as quickly, as quietly and a cheaply as possible.

The RBL knows the ins and outs and will help you through the process. Moreso, they will be on your side and not the side of the RAF's.

There are some useful links on our home page which will point you in the right direction.

All the Best,

TW