• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posted to Episkopi

C

carigjosp

Hi everyone.
I'm RAFP just been posted to SGS at Epi. Looks like I'll be there in September. So I'm looking for anyone who's out there at the moment or has been out recently to give me a bit of advice on choosing a married quarter, what to leave behind etc.
Grateful for any help.
Thanks

Sarah

glen

SAC
drop me a line if you have any questions - did SGS 3 years ago and am currently working at Troodos but living on Epi. Nice camp SGS/JSSU have a nice bar in the "Lizard Bar"

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
drop me a line if you have any questions - did SGS 3 years ago and am currently working at Troodos but living on Epi. Nice camp SGS/JSSU have a nice bar in the "Lizard Bar"

Aaaaah, the Lizard bar.

Great Barbie's and beer. AND LOADS OF HANGOVERS.

Knew a few guys who worked at EPI but lived at AKI. They preferred AKI due to the better range of facilities. But, at EPI, it was no hardship either because Curium beach is just down the road. Chris Blue Beach bar always worth a visit.

Regards

TW

planesailing

Always a Liney
Posted to Episkopi

Sarah you lucky girl, sun,sea and shedloads of kebab/kokkinelli. a treat indeed. :pDT_Xtremez_28: