• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post Lockdown Wish List

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Looks like things are starting to become a little bit more relaxed, even though the virus won’t actually be going away.

What’s on your post lockdown to do list, and what will you be avoiding.

First thing for us is to visit parents, next to find a nice pub with a good beer garden. I’ve been physically in work since mid May so don’t have that activity to worry about.

I won’t be rushing back to the shops anytime soon as the supermarkets and internet seem to be providing everything I need.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I never did shop that much...and when I do its an impulse thing taking the minimum amount of time to complete. I want to get rugby moving again before its too late for some grass root clubs. I think most of all I miss normal social interaction instead of playing this game where we all shift ourselves around this imaginary board like chess pieces...If she moves towards then I move away which in turn causes two others to move etc etc. Having a pint and a natter with people is something else I think I'd like to get back on the agenda...

fourteen2two

Corporal
A pint in pub , being able to get a coffee and food if we go out for a drive.
Haircut needed!
Away with our caravan. Being retired we normally go over to France for June and July, returning when schools break up!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
A pint in pub , being able to get a coffee and food if we go out for a drive.
Haircut needed!
Away with our caravan. Being retired we normally go over to France for June and July, returning when schools break up!
I've got t'wife trained now to give a pretty good haircut...I'm wondering if I will ever need to go back to one [barber] if I am honest

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Visiting my mum who has been diagnosed with vascular dementia. At the moment, my brother is taking 100% of the workload, which works fine for now as he lives 8 miles from her and is a self-employed teacher who doesn't have a job until September. However, once the kids go back to school, he will have less time on his hands. In anticipation, I have already cut my hours to 4 days a week, and will be able to take some of the load off him.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
THE PUBS ARE REOPENING:p

I suggest you dehydrate properly on the 3rd of July so as to be correctly thirsty on the 4th. You've got to Detox before you Retox

rebbonk

SAC
I'll let the local p*ss heads have the first few days to themselves. I reckon by Wednesday they'll be spent up and I can resume normal service.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Same here I'll give it a few days before venturing to the pub. Time for the unwashed hordes to get properly lashed up whilst ignoring social distancing rules.