• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post Count (why isn't mine going up?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slider

I'm new on here and have put up 3 posts, but my post count is still showing 0. What's going on?

K

Kernow

that's because you are posting in the Playground on the Alien thread. Not trying to be rude but if you have a good read of the rules etc it will tell you all this.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

M

monobrow

I'm new on here and have put up 3 posts, but my post count is still showing 0. What's going on?

It's because there are certain places where people can ramble on all day.. Mainly the Playground and millions of "Hi, Welcome to the goat"'s on the Introductions forums.

So far you have posted twice in the playground and once in the introductions forum, hence the zero. But now you've posted outside of them places, you have a shiney "1" there now.

Hope this helps

P

pie sandwich

In certain threads 'The playground' for example the amount of posts are not recorded due to excessive posting therefore reduces power post's.

Well thats my understanding of it.:pDT_Xtremez_28:
No doubt I am barking up the wrong tree

S

Slider

AH.

All make sense now.

Cheers for clearing that up for me guys.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

monobrow

Question answered and thread stickied for future reference

Last edited:
Status