• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PM's

F

Fablon biff chit

When sending a PM, it is flagged as having been read (in the sent page). This is for all PM's sent, despite I know that they have not been read!

Is this a bug?

F

Fablon biff chit

In the PM folder, go to Sent Items and your PM appears in a list. The Icon it has represents what's happening with it. Weather it has been read, replied to, forwarded, etc.

But all mine go straight to the "read" icon, despite the I know they have not been read yet.

Apologies for confusion!

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
It seems they automatically default to being read, unless you say you want a message saying when it has been read then it stays unread.