• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Please Please Wobbly. Bring it back!!

fatbaldchief

Corporal
Mr. Wobbly. Sir. Mate. See'er of All. Knower of everything.

Before the Romanianian Incident we had a forum for useless loads of old bollock threads from dozy blokes and dozy birds about favourite colours and what shape of cat you liked and similiar.

Can we have it back please as I sense a creep to the toss side of the Goat happening again?

Believe me I can and do talk rubbish about most things most of the time but want to know where all the Birds threads about ironing, how rubbish are blokes and Jeremy Kyle are so I can avoid them.

I remain your ever faithful diligent servant and will send you a free pie of your choice as a reward. Todays Special is Carrot and Twig. :pDT_Xtremez_35:

G

gemarriott

Still there mate but it's called the playground now so we don't offend the tossers who post crap and fluffy irrelevent nothingness like the stuff you wish to avoid.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

fatbaldchief

Corporal
Still there mate but it's called the playground now so we don't offend the tossers who post crap and fluffy irrelevent nothingness like the stuff you wish to avoid.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

OOPS thanks bonny lad! Too many pies and pledge affected my vision! :pDT_Xtremez_30: