• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Playlist/Songs for a bar.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Aha! heres my two penneth' been playing this stuff in bands for donkeys years might give you a different angle on things, bit different to the usual suspects :)

The Specials:
Rat Race
Hey little Rich Girl
Gangsters
The Selecter:
On my Radio
Missing words
Bad Manners
Lip up fatty (always goes down with the large portly types)
Special Brew
Madness
My Girl
Baggy Trousers
The Beat
Mirror in the Bathroom
Hands off shes Mine
Des Dekker
Isrealites
The Vapours
Turning Japanese (a great song, reckon HRH Phil sings this one in the bath)
Jilted John
Gordon is a Moron (which is great if you got someone called Gordon in the vacinity you can serenade the poor ******* with this one )
XTC
Making plans for Nigel (again..see above)
The Undertones
Jimmy Jimmy ( again ...see above above)
Teenage Kicks
OMTD
Enola Gay
Joy Division
Love will tear us apart
Talking Heads
Road to Nowhere
Toyah
Itss a misssterwee (can only be sung with a lisp of course)
The Stranglers
Peaches
No more heroes
The Police
Roxanne
Walking on dee moon
The Jam
Eton Rifles

so there you have it, better stop now, I could go on all night ..but in the words of one Capt Blackadder to Pte Baldrick ..."not with a bayonet through yer neck you couldnt"

G ;)

Oi can I have my I pod back :pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

geetarman

ooh its yours .. damn kids wish i'd never taught them how to pickpocket now :pDT_Xtremez_34: