• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PJFT Time

Gapjohn

LAC
Not really about fitness, but I've just checked my email, and have received an email with my PJFT booking details, only the time given is 19:30, is this likely to be correct? Only, I have my PJFT on Monday, and no way to check with the AFCO over the weekend.

MattBombHead

Sergeant
No doubt the email will tell you where you're doing the PJFT...? So call the centre and confirm it there.

And of course, the AFCO will be open on Monday...

A

Aaoi

My PJFT was 20.30 on a Friday night :) so it sounds like it could be correct! My civvy gym instructor couldn't even demonstrate 5 push ups... pfft... good luck!

Gapjohn

LAC
yeah, the reception girl I spoke to today told me they had one booked for 21:30 not so long ago....just seems a daft time to have it, but, if you can do it then, first thing in the morning should be no problem :)