• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pilot exodus

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Apparently tempted by Chinese mega bucks seems some members of the two winged master race are quitting and teaching Western tactics to the Chinese communist regime pilots.

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If our Govt wasn't morally bankrupt, we could do 'em for treason upon their return. As it is, capitalism, innit.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Lock them up, halt their pensions, seize their assets and strip them of their citizenship. British military tactics must be part of the Official Secrets Act.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Alternative viewpoint. How much useful knowledge of the Chinese Armed Forces are these people gaining and will it be of value to the UK security services?

Intelligence gathering can work both ways.

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Alternative viewpoint. How much useful knowledge of the Chinese Armed Forces are these people gaining and will it be of value to the UK security services?

Intelligence gathering can work both ways.
Sat on me sofa, I can tell you they are bigger and better resourced.