• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photo / Attach?

Not sure if this is right place to post this..sorry if not

If you start a new thread and want to put a picture in that box how do you do it... the pic said url.. but its not web page one (unless I misunderstood that bit) and when tried to attach it did the upload but keeps failing it... normal photo on comp so does size count???

Having a blonde moment so how do I do it please?

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
You have to upload the pictures to the internet, or try to find them already on there. There are loads of free websites that will let you host pictures, photo bucket is a common one. Linky here for ya

If you still get stuck drop me a pm an i'll walk ya through it. :pDT_Xtremez_19:

bugger I thought that was the case... thank you, might go check photo bucket and see if can keep them hidden... only ever popped on there once so not really used it.

How does it work tho.. if my pics for example on photo bucket , then I add url to the box I'm typing in on here... well, how does it go to photo bucket pick it up and dump it on thread.. or does it just add a link?

Failing that.. or is it the same when you reply to a thread? you know you lot have all your pics in the reply box.. is that done the same?

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
All the pics at the bottom are people's signatures that they have created. You get some really impressive ones out there, it's a real skill. On your profile, there is a button for signatures which you can explore at your leisure. Yea you can just add photo's onto photo bucket, and when you click on one of them it will open up on a web page, just copy the link in the address bar, start a new post here and clock the picture icon. That will bring up the URL box into which you simply paste the address you copied earlier. You can click preview post down the bottom before you submit it to make sure it has worked.

Thank you... I will have a go tonight at it and see what I can do and will pm you if I get stuck if thats ok.

And yep totally agree some of you guys have fab pics/ animations.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
some of you guys have fab pics/ animations.

Hu Jardon's is the best with Hammer and Stillson's a close second. :pDT_Xtremez_05:

There was one, Mild mannered Janitor I think, had a girl in a short skirt on the stairs wearing white knickers. Hubba :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Penfold's is just mucky :pDT_Xtremez_15: mmmm mucky nurses :pDT_Xtremez_30:
Girl nurses before you get excited Penfold you old fruit ::D:

Last edited: