• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peter Andre would you.....

G

Gingerburd

He does look quite fanciable now that hes seperated from that gobby tramp

Attachments

• peterandre.jpg
    peterandre.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
No nay never!! the guy wouldnt be able to pass a window without trying to admire his reflection and I dont need the competition.

On the plus side though he does seem to be devoted to his kids......

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Nah, hes too manicured!! I prefer a man to be a man, short hair, bitten finger nails, bit of a beer gut and smelling of kebabs!!! Maybe the RAF did leave a lasting impression on me! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Good god no!!!

He looks far too vain!! I'm with Lisa on this one I like a man to be a real man not one who looks in the mirror all the time!

G

Gingerburd

I think hes quite cute for a short man tho......... what is it about short men they are just sooo cute like Richard Hammond

G

Gingerburd

A pocket rocket

Attachments

• richard hamond.jpg
    richard hamond.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Scheech - I 'd do things to RH that would make his hair curl..... You are right though Lisa there is something about short cute men!!! Just a shame PA doesnt fall into that category

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
No wonder Jordan booted him out after she found out he was dressing up as a girly and appearing in the lead role in all them Basshunter videos... bloomin' tranny!!! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Nah, hes too manicured!! I prefer a man to be a man, short hair, bitten finger nails, bit of a beer gut and smelling of kebabs!!! Maybe the RAF did leave a lasting impression on me! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Have we met ? That's almost a perfect description of me !! :pDT_Xtremez_29:

lisab

Scheech - I 'd do things to RH that would make his hair curl..... You are right though Lisa there is something about short cute men!!! Just a shame PA doesnt fall into that category

WOAH THERE!!!!! Im not the one thats into dwarf appreciation, I think you have got me confused with Gingerburd (or S2) the only short thing about a man I like is his hair! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

Gingerburd

Short men are quite cool. Even tho sometimes they only reach chest height.I dated a short welsh man once

M

Mrs_Monobrow

To quote some of the male population of e-goat........... famous and has a pulse..........Nuff said!

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

lisab

I am warming to him now he has binned or been binned by that fcuking attention seeking trampy thick as mints whore!! But hes still a bit wet!