• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Personalised Avatars

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Hey all

A fair few of you have your own Avatars or gif's in your signature blocks.

How do you make these? and with what program?

cheers :pDT_Xtremez_28:

M

mcdoodle

Hey all

A fair few of you have your own Avatars or gif's in your signature blocks.

How do you make these? and with what program?

cheers :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Ask one of the mods nicely , particularly SSH:pDT_Xtremez_14:

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
I just googled "gif animator" and downloaded the first safe-looking freebie program. Not the best avatar on here by a country mile, but it is personal.

M

monobrow

Not the best avatar on here by a country mile, but it is personal.

You're right it's not ::D:

I do a line of userbars (Mad_Mo's and penfolds sigs), and have been known to make the odd avatar or 2.

Userbars can be made easily enough, just google "userbar template". And as for Avatars, theres enough free trial 3d text animators to shake a stick at. Think my one was made using Ulead Cool 3d trial version.

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Yeah, somebody told me SSH was good at avatars/siggie blocks. Can't remember who though ....

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Tommo, You are beginning to sound like Humble Scribe!! Nearly done, just hard animating a jock flag!

:pDT_Xtremez_19: