• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pension Question - Rejoin RAF

I left RAF about 2 years ago and am about to rejoin.

Looking at the literature this means my 75 pension may be abated so that I am not better off than I used to be and I will rejoin on 05 pension terms.

What happens to my resettlement commutation that I was paid.

Will I have to pay some of this back? It is not mentioned in the pamphlets.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Oh for God's sake. Ask one in the know...

Hey MOD's, can we have a forum like the recruiting forum but only concerned with pensions? :pDT_Xtremez_34:

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Ring JPAC

Ring JPAC

I left RAF about 2 years ago and am about to rejoin.

Looking at the literature this means my 75 pension may be abated so that I am not better off than I used to be and I will rejoin on 05 pension terms.

What happens to my resettlement commutation that I was paid.

Will I have to pay some of this back? It is not mentioned in the pamphlets.

Ring JPAC they will answer this one, they used to take it back on a monthly basis, but I've heard otherwise recently.