• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pension increase on reaching 55.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Just after some information. I'll be 55 on 16th may next year and my pension is paid on the 18th of each month. Will the increase be in my pension payment on the 18th of may or is the pension paid in arrears in which case I should get it on the 18th June.

Looking forward to a nice increase. Will make life hell of a lot easier.

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
It counts from your 55th birthday; in my case 2nd August. So I had 15 days at the 'old' and 16 days at the 'new' rate paid on the 18th.

Last edited:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I'll not hold my breath for may then, if it happens the it will be a bonus if not I'll be happy with June.