• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Penguin Sucks On BFBS??

Quagmire

LAC
It may have been my imagination, but I'm sure I heard a request from Penguin Sucks on the radio down here this morning. Apparently mad collie and ming mong are going to get a kicking.

'Playing with the boys' was a bit of a strange choice for a request though.

Anybody else hear it?

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Yeah, I heard it (listening on line) I think Mad Collie heard it as well.....

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Yes, I heard it. Just as well I'm not going to the Cost-fort bop anytime soon, you ginger retard.

The BFBS presenter was well impressed with your literacy skills Dale/Kevin, you fecking mong.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Yes, I heard it. Just as well I'm not going to the Cost-fort bop anytime soon, you ginger retard.

The BFBS presenter was well impressed with your literacy skills Dale/Kevin, you fecking mong.

They say talking to yourself is the first sign of madness old dog !! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

MingMong

Warrant Officer
I can't believe I missed my first ever mention on BFBS.

Guess i'll be avoiding Cosford for the next few weeks just to be on the safe side. That should be easily done :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
right listen in yous loit. i sended that mesige becos i goin to kik fcuk oot of thems too, becos thems sed i cud not be a modiratur on the teccy forum, cos they rekon i am stupid. I going to snap thems spines. m if any of yous other tw@trs need a kikin, then i make a reqest for yous lot two.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
There's an offer you lot can't refuse - If you know a goater in theatre who needs a special message, post it here...... (because I think PS is a bit to thick to work out how PM's work)