• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paypal subscription failed

Big Jock

SAC
Subscriber
Hi, I had an email today telling me that my PayPal transaction for my E-GOAT subscription failed. Please accept my apologies for this. I don't know what happened but I have just made the payment using PayPal so I hope all is now well.

John

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Hi, I had an email today telling me that my PayPal transaction for my E-GOAT subscription failed. Please accept my apologies for this. I don't know what happened but I have just made the payment using PayPal so I hope all is now well.

John

Have you had a change in your card details registered to PayPal? (It happened to me.)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

John

Thanks for your continuing support!

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'd like to know why my subscription has gone through twice. 15 & 17 Nov. Any ideas Vimmy?

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
What has happened to the "Subscribers" badge.

Please don't tell me it's been taken down in case those those who are not Subscribers will be able to sue the admin for whatever the non-subscribers who don't get a subscribers badge will be able to sue for?

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Subscribers. Lol. I'm still waiting for an answer to a doubler of subscription payments..

FOMz

Warrant Officer
What has happened to the "Subscribers" badge.

Please don't tell me it's been taken down in case those those who are not Subscribers will be able to sue the admin for whatever the non-subscribers who don't get a subscribers badge will be able to sue for?

More to do with a slight glitch of your subscription not being recognised by the user CP.. which is now fixed.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
No idea m8. No-one replied.

Are you sorted the noo? (been in Scotland for 3 days and its catching!

I noted the email traffic between you and Fomz but thought it was sorted...Haven't seen an outstanding email though? Let me know and we'll get you closure.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Are you sorted the noo? (been in Scotland for 3 days and its catching!

I noted the email traffic between you and Fomz but thought it was sorted...Haven't seen an outstanding email though? Let me know and we'll get you closure.

Fomz is full of bluff and bluster lol. Sent all my screenshots to the outlook address with all I have. Cancelled both subscriptions. No feedback.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fomz is full of bluff and bluster lol. Sent all my screenshots to the outlook address with all I have. Cancelled both subscriptions. No feedback.

Ok I'll look into it. PM me if you're out of pocket more than you want to be. It's rare we get issues with annual subscriptions but you seem to have found a way!

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
And before you know it, everything is (likely to be fixed, or in my case simply) fixed...

FOMz

Warrant Officer

I'm out on a job for two weeks at then moment Cooheed... I'll get my brush attachment fitted.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm out on a job for two weeks at then moment Cooheed... I'll get my brush attachment fitted.

Vim/Fomz,

It's not the money that concerned me, just the fact that the Goat didn't rx it into their coffers so wondered where in Nigeria etc it went.. lol :)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Vim/Fomz,

It's not the money that concerned me, just the fact that the Goat didn't rx it into their coffers so wondered where in Nigeria etc it went.. lol :)

I have double double checked this now. We had your annual subscription for a tenner back in March on the 17th just like we did in 2015. Nothing else has come into the Goats paypal account aside from those payments on those dates. I would highly recommend that you contact paypal and see what they have done as we can't pull from you its a push from you deal. If you give paypal the transaction numbers when you report the incident they should be able to trace the account it went to and refund you your money.