• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paul Rogers fronts Queen..........

G

grumpyoldb

Not news but how do you rate him?

I think he's brill.

Here's a better one. Check out "Who ate all the pies, on the drums!". :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Last edited:

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Whilst no-one will ever replace Freddie, he does a bloody good job. Rogers is one of the greatest rock vocalists this country has produced and his talents suit the axemanship of Brian May almost perfectly. Rogers and Queen are a winning combination IMHO.

Agree with the above post, one of greatest ever rock and roll vocalists from this country, would have liked to seen him live in either Free or Bad Company.
Good to hear his voice can still do the business as the years advance

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Whilst no-one will ever replace Freddie, he does a bloody good job. Rogers is one of the greatest rock vocalists this country has produced and his talents suit the axemanship of Brian May almost perfectly. Rogers and Queen are a winning combination IMHO.

I quite agree.
I loved the crowd roar as Brian emerged in the second clip.
And Pie-eater might have eaten lots, but he's not lost it, has he.