• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Passed selection interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tridgway

Passed my formal interview today really happy. Also had my medical 2day and everything went well to. Just out of interest why do they take a urine sample? Is this for protein and blood sugars etc?

K

k9138

Passed my formal interview today really happy. Also had my medical 2day and everything went well to. Just out of interest why do they take a urine sample? Is this for protein and blood sugars etc?

The above, drugs and if you are female to check if you have a sproglett on route.
I'm sure a medic will add more I don't know about....

Congratulations by the way. :pDT_Xtremez_17:

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

They are also able to ascertain if you've taken any illegal drugs over the preceding 3 months.

tats

Sergeant
The above, drugs and if you are female to check if you have a sproglett on route.
I'm sure a medic will add more I don't know about....

Congratulations by the way. :pDT_Xtremez_17:

It doesn't check that, they just ask you if you could be pregnant.

tats

Sergeant
They did test when I joined up and said it was for H&S so that you are not put at risk during training as then they could be liable! Never made sense though as you could get yourself pregnant whilst training and not say anything if you were that way inclined!

Oh how things have changed, was it stopped because it would be against your human rights now or some such rubbish?:pDT_Xtremez_31:

They don't test for it otherwise they would have picked me up. I know of 3 females that got pregnant or found out they were pregnant at Halton, 1 kept and left.

T

tridgway

They did test when I joined up and said it was for H&S so that you are not put at risk during training as then they could be liable! Never made sense though as you could get yourself pregnant whilst training and not say anything if you were that way inclined!

Oh how things have changed, was it stopped because it would be against your human rights now or some such rubbish?:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Wots H&S? Im male aswell? So no definet answers wot its for?

Thankf for the replys.

I

Isis

I think now they ask ladies if they may be pregnant, and if they answer in the afermative then they do a pregnancy test.

Status
Not open for further replies.