• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Parachute Jump

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
One of the girls on my shift is doing a charity parachute jump for our nominated shift charity. If any of you lot would like to sponser her the link is HERE

Thanks

E

enginesuck

Dont get me wrong great doing stuff for charity, but a parachute jump??? We are in the military ffs!

TACAN

Corporal
View attachment 1159

OK but still can't see the page - even if I go onto the site and manually find Hayley's link.. Am I the only to$$er who can't load this ????

Last edited:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
hmmmm

hmmmm

Off Topic Also "She" must be an imposter.....a decent thin looking waf...whatever next......Off Topic

Crack on.....

p.s. good luck with the jump...personally i can't see the attraction of jumping out of a "serviceable" aircraft...

TACAN

Corporal
OK Admit defeat. Tried 3 different machines, Firefox and IE6 and 7 get the same message. Only common link is my ISP but can't see why that should be a problem. Will go away and have a drink and think about it. Thanx for humoring me .......

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I'll only sponser her if you send her into Ops again (when I'm on) wearing that old style combat jacket of hers.......................:pDT_Xtremez_14:

E

enginesuck

ok ill sponsor her but not for the jump, but as respect for her considerably bushey eyebrows...... mmmmm caterpillars.

And also isnt it amazing how much charidee gets done this time of year, just a thought, got to go now my snecs brew is almost empty and I have to fluff the flight sgt.......

Last edited:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
ok ill sponsor her but not for the jump, but as respect for her considerably bushey eyebrows...... mmmmm caterpillars.

And also isnt it amazing how much charidee gets done this time of year, just a thought, got to go now my snecs brew is almost empty and I have to fluff the flight sgt.......

thank you.

Hmmmmm good point. I may have to drop her assessments for being a swot.