• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pahh

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
So a few years ago I took some aircraft panels into the paint shop, where the first lad I saw was an LAC. I said to the chap,

" where do you want these mate"

his reply

" I don't know i'm an LAC" :confused:

so I said "well I'll leave them on this rack here shall I"

"OK" he said "what do you want doing to them?"

My Reply

"have a wild guess einstein"

he said "Painting"

"well done" said I "correct 1st time"

pahh painters

F

Full-PHAT-Roller

Pahh painters indeed, I reckon they're all smacked out on the fumes! Good for one thing, paintin' my No.1 shoes!

G

gemarriott

Not only painters

Sent a sprog rigger to the NAAFI shop for a packet of fags, Embassy filter tip if my failing memory serves.

The sprog asked "what if they haven't got embassy"

"anything will do" I replied.

the little pr1ck came back with a pork pie:pDT_Xtremez_34:

G

GTFPDQ

On 43 around 84, we had an exchange with the Luftwaffe, the exchange was coming to an end and as a farewell gift, we had the painters turn one of their tombs from mud mover camo, to our low vis gray, complete with 43 crest and RAF markings....they left the kraut cross. Done it all overnight.

The krauts came in in the morning, their EngO went ballistic, until the their Sqn CO came in and though it was great.

One of the biggest zaps.

S

shoutingwind

talking of Zaps- where can you get them made up? i'm off to VASS for a bit and want to get all the frames i can............

cheers

L

littlegoldfishie

shoutingwind said:
talking of Zaps- where can you get them made up? i'm off to VASS for a bit and want to get all the frames i can............

cheers
Ask your friendly paintshop graphics section, of course they may well tell you to ram it....... in that case not so friendly paintshop graphics section.

R

ROTORHEAD

In the Pink

In the Pink

Used to work with a blerk at Leuchars in the late 70s called Robbie Robson,who told me this one.
On a 1 Sqn det to France, the blokes had a zap of a Harrier backscuttling the chicken/hen/cock mascot on the tail of their hosts Mirages.
The locals took it all in good heart and on the last night the wine flowed in vast quantities.
During the festivities the untrustworthy frogs sneaked out and painted one of the Harriers PINK.
None of the steeley eyed aces wanted to fly it home except for a Yank exchange jocky, who on being told to fly it back high level and straight into Wittering, promptly did a tour of as many of the Elmer stations as his fuel would allow.
Apparently the same bloke missed his range target with 2 cans of SNEB and both Adens so he dropped his tanks on it!
"How they did it in 'nam!" apparently