• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paddy Beecher RAF Akrotiri

Lindor

LAC
Hello,

We were based in Cyprus during the 70's and my sister is now trying to find out how to get a Birth Cert. She was born in the hospital at Akrotiri. Any advise would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Lindor

Last edited:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Hello,

We were based in Cyprus during the 70's and my sister is now trying to find out how to get a Birth Cert. She was born in the hospital at Akrotiri. Any advise would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Lindor

I was born at the other end of the island.. use the link MWD provided.. it's a piece of p1ss to do and nice and quick.

Lindor

LAC
Birth Cert

Birth Cert

Thank you both for the link. I have passed it on so hopefully it should be straight forward enough. Just in case my original post was confusing, we were kids and my Dad was MCU, just in case there are any ex Marine Craft Unit people on this site who may remember him. He is still alive and kicking, living back in Ireland.