• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

P45 etc post redundancy

clungemobile

Corporal
Hi all, I have been off since September and had no contact with work, JPA or anyone.

Could someone let me know within what timescale I could expect my P45 and anyone know the current turnround for the dosh to hit the bank?>

Cheers

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Have you actually left? I left 31 Aug ....last day in mob and got p45 within a week I think and the dosh went in 10 days after last day.

Mr SCJ

clungemobile

Corporal
Have you actually left? I left 31 Aug ....last day in mob and got p45 within a week I think and the dosh went in 10 days after last day.

Mr SCJ

Yeah sorry my bad, last day was yesterday!

Just wondered when I would get the dosh and P45 and also do they actually write to you to confirm or does it just appear in your account?

Cheers for the info Mr SCJ!

Woodja

Corporal
Assumig it is the same as normal exit - my last day in the mob was 5 Nov - payment hit my bank about 10 days later - I received a letter from the company that processes the pension/lump sum a few days before letting me know the amounts I would be getting.

With regards to the P45, mine took a little longer to cme through - got it at the end of November. Actually got the paperwork from the Tax Office letting me know my new PAYE reference number first.

olliepop

Corporal
Don't know about P45 but, after speaking to JPAC a couple of weeks ago... Pay should be within 10 days. I got told that as of yesterday the pay was made available for issue. I was also told that it may be in for the 17th as they were trying to rush all payment due to Christmas holiday period. But this depends upon your bank. The paperwork that goes along with it ie final redundancy payment details should be about the same time..... But let's not get too excited yet though. It is the military after all when does anything go to plan :)

clungemobile

Corporal
Don't know about P45 but, after speaking to JPAC a couple of weeks ago... Pay should be within 10 days. I got told that as of yesterday the pay was made available for issue. I was also told that it may be in for the 17th as they were trying to rush all payment due to Christmas holiday period. But this depends upon your bank. The paperwork that goes along with it ie final redundancy payment details should be about the same time..... But let's not get too excited yet though. It is the military after all when does anything go to plan :)

It would ne nice to have it before Christmas but as you say it is the military so I won't hold my breath!

CHEERS ALL

olliepop

Corporal
Got a call this morning of my bank... Money will be in tomorrow morning....Happy days. Hopefully everybody will be in the same boat. Merry Christmas all and good luck in whatever you choose to do in the future :)

clungemobile

Corporal
Got a call this morning of my bank... Money will be in tomorrow morning....Happy days. Hopefully everybody will be in the same boat. Merry Christmas all and good luck in whatever you choose to do in the future :)

Goy my special capital payment with gratuity to follow in 3-5 days or so JPAC say!

FootTapper

Sergeant
They're teasing me at the moment by paying my mate's lump sums but not mine yet - I think they just want to see me sweat a bit...

(you know that bit where you start to doubt yourself, and wonder if you put the right details on your PEN 1 form....)

clungemobile

Corporal
They're teasing me at the moment by paying my mate's lump sums but not mine yet - I think they just want to see me sweat a bit...

(you know that bit where you start to doubt yourself, and wonder if you put the right details on your PEN 1 form....)

Followed by the phone call to JPAC and they ask "What Pen1 Form, we haven't received anything"

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh