• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Outstanding Reporting From The Daily Express!!

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
RAF Typhoon pilot draws massive penis in sky above Britain

I will save you the pain of reading through this article as it is awfully written. Basically as the DE reports a Typhoon c/s Apollo 11 had taken off from Coningsby and drew a penis in the sky using his flight trail that was found on FlightRadar. What utter drivel!! Turns out Apollo11 was a Tornado and it was doing circuits over Kings Lynn. However I did have a laugh at this in the article....

One fan suggested the station commander’s office back at the base had run out of coffee.He said: “Stn Cdr’s office, no coffee!
“(Maybe the GCI controller as well).”

bill2b

LAC
In the late 70s Lossie was having its anal AOC day, I was sitting outside and we saw an aeroplane draw a big Cock n Bollocks for everyone to see. Apparently it was a Phantom pilot on his last flight. Shame cameras didn't exist then lol.

rocket scientist

Sergeant
In the late 70s Lossie was having its anal AOC day, I was sitting outside and we saw an aeroplane draw a big Cock n Bollocks for everyone to see. Apparently it was a Phantom pilot on his last flight. Shame cameras didn't exist then lol.
When were cameras invented?