• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Operation BRAMPTON SHADOW

A few years ago a group of naughty boys who were exonerated from crimes they didn’t commit decided to mark the 1 year anniversary of the lawn sport event by creating a lasting impression at the spot where it all happened.

A nearby centre for horticultural products advised the group on a hard wearing seed that would make a lawn more hardy to such punishment. The group concerned that their actions the previous year could have caused damage to the ground wished to make sure that this could never happen again. But they did not want to go all out, so chose just to prepare the ground in the shape of an individual in the lawn sports prone position. This ‘planting’ was done many a moon ago and for a year or so looked very good from the upstairs window of BPOM. But as time went by the shape spread and the true meaning to this unusually patch of grass was lost.

So where is the memorial now?

Well as a pure bred PI I must confess to dabbing at a bit of ‘out of school’ PI activity by looking at Google Earth….

I was browsing the british countryside and came across Brampton, so I took a look!

Guess what was found… A lasting memorial to OBG…. Brampton Shadow , albeit deformed over time can be seen from space!

To see yourself… Download google earth off the Tinternet and find the mess. Look in the back garden .. what do you see?

file.php

Does anyone know how to post the 'pins' that you can save on google earth to here?

That could be useful...

I can email them but you can only put links on here...???

Need a computer geek to explain to me in basic language

I

Inch High PI

Genius! It even looks like a lanky specky Tw*t, that you used for the outline!!

stella

LAC
Operation BRAMPTON SHADOW

it looks like a fine picture and story explained by another reliable J4 source!

Marshalloftheraf said:
A few years ago a group of naughty boys who were exonerated from crimes they didn’t commit

Point of order MotRAF - I think they did commit the crime - but were exonerated for it anyway because he was an irritating little git!!

:pDT_Xtremez_27:

T

The croqueteer

A work of art!

A work of art!

MotRAF, you are a genius. Mind you I think a copyright is in order lest Brampton nick your post and try and palm it off as their discovery and try and palm it off as a highlight!

F

FiledIntuitively

MOTRAF's places

MOTRAF's places

I'm interested to know more about Jen's brothers (sic) house in Hong Kong that he has locked away in his "places" ....

F

FiledIntuitively

hong kong phoooey

hong kong phoooey

why? coz I is nosey!

C

Cat of Shadows

Hot Poop!!!

Hot Poop!!!

I have it on very good authority, (direct from the protocol officer himself), that the new Op name to look out for is Operation MEDMENHAM MEERCAT.

There are no indications of what the Op is actually likely to entail, but I have been led to believe that 'The Rug' will be a critical component of the operation.