• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

OOA

Im going OOA to Minhad on the 29th of this month, however am getting bad toothache, any dental people out there know if its possible to be downgraded dentally? And what the chances are? This is the 3rd time ive had an assignement order ive had to go and first time it got slipped by a year then one month before I broke my hand, so hopefully 3rd time lucky!

ITgeek

LAC
Doubt it . I had tooth out on the Monday and flew from prize to Oman on the Wednesday . I was told that if there is primary dental care.out their then.they will let.u go . As there wasn't in Oman I had to get tooth out

Im currently on a course in hampshire and the nearest dental centre is odiham, i have an emergency appt tomorrow, this is my first det (only had 4 weeks notice) so to be let down now 2 weeks before I go would be sh1t! Spoke to a dental nurse, 10 years service she has had 1 person downgraded dentally. However Im worried that it may be extensive treatment and with the given timescale for my LTA im 'flapping' that they downgrade me