• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Online Gaming

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I know its a geek thread, however...............

Does anybody play Battlefield 2 online here?

I run a good 50 player ranked server

IP 85.236.101.33:16567

http://www.gorlangamers.co.uk

:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Last edited:
T

The Masked Geek

I have dabbled in BF2 but don't have the time anymore, got a thorough de-geeking when I moved near Blackpool. Too much beer and too many loose female tourists.

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Right listen in yous wobble bloke yous are the boss of e goat so yous must be a fairy techiee. so playin battlfeild on line is the onlys way yous can get to fight war. Us Rocks dos it for real not prettends

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
That was my attempt at his spelling, dammit!!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_19:

M

monobrow

Might have to check it out, but predomenantly i play Day of Defeat Source.

Runing a 20 man server on IP 195.242.236.155:27025

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
My Cpl used to be an avid player of Battlefield2 until I reported him to the Federation Against Copyright Theft for using a copied CD. The 3000 quid fine seems to have dampened his enthusiasm somewhat.

T

The Masked Geek

wobbly said:
That was my attempt at his spelling, dammit!!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_19:

That's the trouble, it can be interpreted in so many different ways. :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
wobbly said:
So i gess that a know the Pegins sux?
right listen in wobbles, yous is thik as sh1t. yous speeling is fcuking rubbish. Yous recon yous are a teccy, but you cant even write properly yous mong.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Penguins Suck said:
right listen in wobbles, yous is thik as sh1t. yous speeling is fcuking rubbish. Yous recon yous are a teccy, but you cant even write properly yous mong.

Listen in Mingin sox. Yous beter stfu or I wel get my mates to cum ovur to your BOP and surt yous out!!! :pDT_Xtremez_25:

If yous fink ewe are ard enuff to be a virtool warriur then come ovur to are servur and receeve a virtool kickin......try forwood assist the fooker then mining sox.....

Last edited:

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Wot the fcuk are yous on about wobbles. Listen uin right if yous come to the bop, yous will get a masive kiking from me and the rest of the rocks, so yous wont be able to chew food for a week till your teeth grow back. stuff yous virtual kicking i'll give yous one for real, and all yous mates

Major Geek

Sergeant
Penguins Suck

Penguins Suck

There is only one thing that spoils this forum and that is the plank called "Penguins Suck". Rather tedious, can't we just ignore him and maybe he'll get bored and go and polish his gun.

A

auchtermuchty

Wobbly old chap,

Please accept my offer to act as your second - havent kicked seven shades out of anything for a while!:pDT_Xtremez_32:

Although I do get to play rugby tomorrow!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Martin Blank

Sergeant
Count on seeing you there some time Wobbly
tag is <Evil>Waylander
also play CS source and CoD2
no longer have our own server as clan population is in flux so invade wherever we can
:pDT_Xtremez_25:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
yer, saw you on tonight fella. Clan is always looking for servicemen to join mind :)

anyway, your all welcome to frequent the server :)