• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One year down the line

Hughmac

LAC
I forgot to post in this section when I joined just under a year ago.

ex-SAC Myall (TG11) 74-80: Swinderby, Cosford, Benson, Wildenrath and Pitreavie Castle. Detached to Halfa, Malta when with 38GP TCW to rehearse the closing of Gan, communication traffic wise. (Mushroom Men) Married a WRAF.

Took me over 30 years to stop having dreams where I had signed back on - once a Blue Job; always a Blue Job, I guess.

Cheers
Hughmac:raf:

I forgot to post in this section when I joined just under a year ago.

ex-SAC Myall (TG11) 74-80: Swinderby, Cosford, Benson, Wildenrath and Pitreavie Castle. Detached to Halfa, Malta when with 38GP TCW to rehearse the closing of Gan, communication traffic wise. (Mushroom Men) Married a WRAF.

Took me over 30 years to stop having dreams where I had signed back on - once a Blue Job; always a Blue Job, I guess.

Cheers
Hughmac:raf:
LRCF, Oct 75?
In deployment briefing, rodney FltLt/FgOff Snape/Snipe said "don't want you going down Boogie Street" - vice The Gut.

Maybe "KWM2 Popping" might attract some interest?

Sudden storm near cliff edge Halfa, took tent, exposed KWM2 (4 iirc) - I'm reminded of the sound when hearing the intro to Another Brick in the Wall. :D