• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One for the intellectuals amongst you.....

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I commend my fellow goaters (gentlemen and ladies of Sapphic leanings) to the intellectual and cerebral quiz show 'Only Connect' on BBC2 on a Monday evening. So why am I posting this in the Birds forum? Because it is hosted by Victoria Coren Mitchell and she is/was pregnant...... and consequently has the most enormous chebs ever seen on a quiz show!!!!!

Enjoy the view!!!!

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I think you'll find she's always been enormously endowed if you look at previous pictures (which I of course have done purely for scientific and historical research).

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
Must be an age thing, attractive, smart women have started to appeal to me over the last few years - high on the list are Victoria Coren-Mitchell and Rachel Riley.

For most of my 20's my preference was far more along the lines of James Cordons Classic quote from Lesbian Vampire Killers "I like Trudi, she has big t!ts and doesn't say much"

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I think you'll find she's always been enormously endowed if you look at previous pictures (which I of course have done purely for scientific and historical research).

Naturally generously endowed, I would agree, but pregnancy has definitely added volume......