• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

On trial London Arms Dealers happen to be in the Household Div.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Oh dear more bad PR for the Army. Loosing drones in the Med, selling ammo (Allegedy until proven of course), group bonking with red heads, website hacked and on and on.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
The thing that makes me curious is this; IF (big IF) he is guilty, then has he been a dodgy character all along and that begs the question "how did he keep getting promoted & reach RSM level Alternatively, has he only 'gone wrong' very recently and in that case why screw an other wise shining career?"

Deltaitem

Corporal
Who can say, but all walks of life get it wrong from time to time, look at Shipman. The military is far from being perfect, and people can keep stuff under their hat. And like all (alleged) villains, consequences aren't usually deterrents, because most villains, up to and including murderers, don't think they are going to get caught.

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Who can say, but all walks of life get it wrong from time to time, look at Shipman. The military is far from being perfect, and people can keep stuff under their hat. And like all (alleged) villains, consequences aren't usually deterrents, because most villains, up to and including murderers, don't think they are going to get caught.
Whereas as Blair and Campbell know, you just have to keep repeating the lies.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
The thing that makes me curious is this; IF (big IF) he is guilty, then has he been a dodgy character all along and that begs the question "how did he keep getting promoted & reach RSM level Alternatively, has he only 'gone wrong' very recently and in that case why screw an other wise shining career?"
Just guessing but not being an arms dealer isn’t a mandatory comment on the SJAR (are they still called that)

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Just guessing but not being an arms dealer isn’t a mandatory comment on the SJAR (are they still called that)
I loved the AMS tabs smuggling rings of Brize in the latter 00's. The Sgt that went down, I was in the same row of Corimec's at Basrah. He smoked 60 a day. Surprised they had any tabs to smuggle! Their leaving do before they were sent done was classy mind!