• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

On the Cusp

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's easy to pick out and drool over large breasted beauties or to gack over huge vats of lard sporting midriffs but how about your top normal birds? Those ones that cause you to ponder just for a while, perhaps stroking your chin thoughtfully, before you smash it anyway...

Let's see em...for starter I offer you Ida

image.jpg

And Katie Lyons...slightly dwarfish but after a bit of chin stroking...

image.jpg

FOMz

Warrant Officer
The burd from Bluestone 42? I'd be like a rat up a drainpipe....... Twice. And then go back for more.

The other burd would be second in the queue fir the FOMz love train.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
The burd from Bluestone 42? I'd be like a rat up a drainpipe....... Twice. And then go back for more.

The other burd would be second in the queue fir the FOMz love train.

Oh yes:
'Ere, 'Ere

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
Another vote for Katie. She's got big norks. :pDT_Xtremez_16:

Yup, wouldn't get off till the baby kicked me..

She has also done nude and topless work in films like "Boy A" - which to save renting you can just google for the good bits.. (would post a link but got a 'warning' for my trouble when previously posted a link to a site with tits on it!)