• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

old sayings and stuff

O Rly!

LAC
Subscriber
"Paper bag!" (Bonking a very ugly lady - bag to be worn over her head.)

Further to the above:

"Double-bagger" (used in reference to the extremely ugly bint when needing a bag on your head too, just in case hers fell off).

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
"That grips my sh*t". Oft quoted when annoyed at something.

When I first heard this in the crewroom many years back it was uttered as 'that grits my sh1t". I went huh, whats that mean and was told its obvious, if there's grit in your sh1t its going to be a real pain when it comes out. Made sense to me.
Don't quite get how its morphed into 'grips'.

G

Gord

"You don't look at the mantlepiece when you poke the fire." (Bonking an ugly lady) But you can't help watching the clock
"Paper bag!" (Bonking a very ugly lady - bag to be worn over her head.) Two bagger, in case the first one rips,. Three bagger, the third being over your own head, cos they just don't make paper bags like they used to.
"There's many a good tune played on an old fiddle." (Bonking a lady 20 years your senior.)
"Never sh!t on your own doorstep." (Bonking your sister-in-law.)
"My name's Smith from London, look me up in the phone book." (Having had your Wicked Way with an innocent country girl.)
"I'm pregnant, what steps are you going to take?" - "Bloody great ones!"

On the back of an envelope from some lass you met whilst on leave,CHIP (Come Home I'm Pregnant) on the returned addresss unknown envelope FISH (F*ck I'm Staying Here.):biggrin:

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
Always lead to belief it was FUBAR, F***ed Up Beyond All Reccognision.

EARTH - Nickname = No potentail
SNAFU - Situation Normal All F***ed Up

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Not heard of SWALP, SWALK yes but I've not heard of the first one unless it means "sealed with a leaky pr!ck." :biggrin:

It's SWALK with a p instead of a k, i.e. "sealed with a loving p!ss". But yours is good. :single_eye:

Bannock

LAC
"A hangover that would kill a civvie"

A PTI once stated that "you will know tommorow if you worked hard at todays circuits- you should be stiffer than a rent boys C@ck"

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Calling someone 8 gauge... as in 8 'Standard Wire Gauge' as a measurement of the thickness of a sheet of metal... 8 gauge metal being 'thick as fook and hard to work with'!

Calling someone 'MAC'... as in Man's a Canute!

On a fizzer... as in being charged.

HTB

PS

I always thought a 'triple bagger' was "One for her head, one for yours in case hers falls off... and one for your dog, so he doesn't lose faith in you"

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Speedy - a very slow LAC.

Honker - one who can't hold his drink.

Battleships - bits of stalk floating in RAF tea.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Aquafresh

A name 'gifted' to a sh1t sergeant, aka a tube with 3 stripes.