• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old dog, new tricks

A

Alpha Omega

I've been watching this site for only a short while, and I have to say it's been very refreshing to see how the real RAF thinks. Before that, I spent some time looking at PPRuNe - got fed up with reading reactionary vitriol from the same old lags (albeit that there is still a fair bit of humour to be seen there), most of whom are long-retired ex-cockpit Johnnies writing a load of whinging blah. So I hope that this will be more entertaining. If I can entertain, offend (gently), and maybe start the odd wild rumour now & then, I'll be happy. Who knows, maybe I'll even get the hang of this new thread-posting stuff.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Welcome AO! kick your feet up and start getting involved :pDT_Xtremez_28: