• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Officers No 5 Mess Dress for sale

2reds2whites

For sale is my No 5 mess dress. Flight Lieutenant rank and wings on the jacket. Chest size 42-44". Brand new trousers worn once to fit 36-38" waist. Waistcoat available too if required.
Open to offers over 150 quid.
PM if you are interested.

Gucci

D

DENZO204

Mess Dress For Sale

Mess Dress For Sale

Hi, Will you take £150.00 for it and i will pay postage also

S

Staffy

Is this Mess Dress Still for Sale

Is this Mess Dress Still for Sale

Hi...just wondering if this set of no.5's is still for sale. Prepared to pay for postage. What age and tailor?

Staffy
Flt Lt

K

kevref

mess dress for sale

mess dress for sale

Hi
if you still have the mess dress can you let me know. Probably too late but worth atry ..Thanks
:0

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
You guys are probably better of PMing the OP as he will only notice these posts if he logs on today. 38" waist??? Bunch of fatties! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
You guys are probably better of PMing the OP as he will only notice these posts if he logs on today. 38" waist??? Bunch of fatties! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

On the plus side if your perverse mind will allow, a nice big hammer to drive the nail home........