• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Officers Mess Dress for sale

I have for sale a set of Officers No 5 Mess Kit, I am selling on behalf of a friend, its a Moss Bros Uniform, currently ranked as Sqn Ldr, Approx sizes are Chest 40", Waist 34", height 5'10" The uniform is in very good condition although it has been well used and could do with a clean. I am looking for £75 ono. PM me if you are interested.

cawleycat

LAC
Reguarding your friend mess dress.

Reguarding your friend mess dress.

Hi there totally new to this so please forgive my ignorence, I'm currently looking for a Sdn Ldr Mess Dress
to go with my RAF WW2 re-enactment uniform, i know your friends is no doubt post WW2 but just simply altering buttons etc would be good for me as i'm about the same size: 40" chest, 34" waist, 32" inside leg, etc. I take it its a 3pc mess dress? and i was wondering if you could send me some pic's of said mess dress? very interseted as most WW2 mess dress sizes are a fair bit smaller than general sizes now days! If you can send pics it might be worth sending to my email address; cawleycat@gmail.com and as you said its had wear etc maybe also include pics of the worst bits please.
Many thanks
Steve
:pDT_Xtremez_26: