• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Off to see the wizard... (well, JHF(A) anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrogPrince

I mobilise on the 12th of next month for a stint at JHF(A) supporting the AAC.

Any top tips for the comfy box ? Long-time TA but first-time mob so be gentle with me....

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Be prepaired to read out the same stuff 2 or three times a day. Get spoken to and treated like a fookin idiot and watch the junioor ranks get treated like sh1t.

Apart fom that - not alot!

T

The Almighty Fatwa Sam

And don't forget, when some Army chinless wonder gives you a bollocking for walking past him, and demands to know "Don't you salute army officers in the RAF?", the correct answer is "No sir, we don't have army officers in the RAF".

F

FrogPrince

Of Mice and Men

Of Mice and Men

Is this at KAF or at Bastion ?!?

I don't plan on wearing any scout badges or badges of rank around the place and I'm not exactly a spring chicken so that might keep 'em guessing....

:pDT_Xtremez_35:

I

Inch High PI

I mobilise on the 12th of next month for a stint at JHF(A) supporting the AAC.

Any top tips for the comfy box ? Long-time TA but first-time mob so be gentle with me....

If Herrick is anything like Telic, I wouldn't bother with a comfy box, by the time it gets there you will be ready to come home.

F

FrogPrince

No MFO then...

No MFO then...

Okay, no MFO then.

Day sack (w. laptop?), bergan and Rock Face type holdall. Sounds like KAF has shops aplenty if I forget anything !

What's the score with cameras nowadays ? MoD arranges for you to be shot at dawn and buried in unhallowed ground ?

Shocking that the Army still won't train you or others as 'Air Int O' - Just cuff it like normal...

I'm sure its just the same as IPB with GENFORCE!????

Barking!

F

FrogPrince

Kind Offer

Kind Offer

I'm lucky to have been doing G2 since 1990 in one form or another. ( Still hoping that the AAC (V) will let me do something about this capability gap upon my return. )
:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Even better, Flt Lt C W at Waddo has kindly extended me an invitation to go down there for a few days of one-to-one tuition if I can squeeze it in between RMTC and OPTAG.
:pDT_Xtremez_28:
Can't firm anything up, though, until I go through the Chilwell sausage machine...

F

FrogPrince

In the sausage machine

In the sausage machine

Going through Chilwell at the minute. OPTAG very soon then out to theatre.

BTW, is JHF(A) a big set-up ?

FP

Status
Not open for further replies.